The winners of the IMHX Design 4 Safety Awards have been announced in a ceremony on BITA’s stand at the premier materials handling event, taking place this week (19-22 March 2013) at the NEC Birmingham.
The specialist winners in each of the six categories are as follows:
- OCME Auriga Laser Guided Vehicle in the Automation category.
- Hörmann Light Grille in the Goods-in, Goods-out category.
- Crown WT 3040 rider powered pallet truck in the Industrial Vehicles & Ancillary Products category.
- KASTOunitower in the Racking & Storage category.
- Sentry Protection Products Collision Sentry® in the Technology category.
- “Taking Care with Toyota – A Year of Safety” in the Safety Practices category.
The Design 4 Safety Awards are run jointly by IMHX owners BITA (the British Industrial Truck Association) and Informa Publishing, to highlight the importance of safety product design features in helping to ensure safe materials handling operations.